International Trace is a provider of investigative, security and risk management services. We offer customized, comprehensive solutions to support government agencies, multinational corporations and non-governmental organizations in complex environments across the globe. Complying with your specifications, we deliver the most exacting level of service available at the most competitive rates without compromising customer service.
International Trace's Government Services Division is staffed with experienced professionals with proven expertise in government contract compliance. As a licensed investigation firm with worldwide capabilities, we can deliver and perform government support services in more than 100 countries and territories worldwide. Regardless of the environment, we operate professionally and bring accountability to the missions we undertake.
International Trace is enrolled in the Simplified Acquisition Program of the US Federal Contractor Registration and is active in SAM.
DUNS Number: 019882522
CAGE Code: 7SHN8
NAICS Code: (Primary) 561611 – Investigation Services
561612 – Security Guards and Patrol Services
- Investigative Services
- Contract Security and Protection Services
- Security Consulting and Physical Site Audits
- Facility Assessments & Protection
- Dignitary Protection Details (DPD)
- Explosives Detection K9 Teams
- Mobile Convoy Escort
- Site Protection/Access Control
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Security Awareness Training
- International Project Security Planning and Management
- Law Enforcement / Military Tactical Training Classes
- Terrorist Attack Avoidance Training
What We've Achieved
- Created, pioneered, and trademarked the concept of “Organic Security”; invited to present concept at the ASIS International Conference on Emerging Security Practice and Trends.
- Through skillful interviewing, obtained a confession from a company manager who embezzled $300,000.
- Appeared on nationally syndicated television, radio, newspapers, magazines and at industry conferences.
- Organized an Anti-Terrorism conference in Washington D.C. with a founding member of the Central Intelligence Agency's Counter Terrorism Center.
- Conducted Anti-Terrorism and Security Awareness training for 14 sovereign consulates.
- Conducted supply chain security audits and investigative assignments in countries throughout Latin America, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East